Need Help Asap!!!

kokomogator

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
I have an install of the 622 this afternoon so need some info if someone could help....I have started losing my even transponders intermittenly off the 119 satelite since Sat. This is on my 921. Within the last two weeks this has been happening on my 508 and still will not pick up those channels. Tech support has not been able to help and I wasn't really that worried about it since I was planning on upgrading and just thought the 508 was crapping out (same issue when I connected it to the cable attached to the 921 although at the time was not having any issue with the 921).

Here's my quandry, I don't want to have to pay the installer a lot of extra money to fix this issue. Do you think it might be the dish alignment, the LNB, or what? Not sure if they were planning on giving me a new dish with the upgrade as I already have 2 dishes, one for the 119 & 110, and one for the 61.5. I just don't want to get screwed with a lot of extra charges.

Any help anyone could give quickly would be very much appreciated.

My 622 upgrade from a 942 did not include dishes/lnbs.

Do you have a power-inserter? I know that mine gets "whacked" every now and then and behaves as you describe. After I unplug and plug it back in, all is good.

HoodlumKY said:
My 622 upgrade from a 942 did not include dishes/lnbs.

Do you have a power-inserter? I know that mine gets "whacked" every now and then and behaves as you describe. After I unplug and plug it back in, all is good.

What is a power inserter?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts