need help please

billinmidmich

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 21, 2004
If I wanted to setup a larger dish to get 110,119 instead of the 1000 dish and not use the dual Dishpro lnb that came with the 211 reciever....what LNB's could I use and do I need some switch? Also right now I have the single Pro lnb for 129 pointed at 61.5 and going into the Dual setup.....what would I do with that? I have 2 Directv LNB's....could I use them?

billinmidmich said:
If I wanted to setup a larger dish to get 110,119 instead of the 1000 dish and not use the dual Dishpro lnb that came with the 211 reciever....what LNB's could I use and do I need some switch? Also right now I have the single Pro lnb for 129 pointed at 61.5 and going into the Dual setup.....what would I do with that? I have 2 Directv LNB's....could I use them?

You Couldent use the Directv LNb's but everything else you could use, as long as the lnb says dish pro you can use them.what is the need for a dish bigger than 1000? signal issues on 129/61.5? i dont believe you will need a switch, depends on if your wanting to see more that what you've told us, possably a dp34 is needed, someone else can chime in of that, as for the dual its up to you what is use it for, realy. hope this helps and someone else chimes in as to maybe a better setup you can use. personly the 1000 works fine for me with 129

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)