need zip code for networks

jimstermex

Original poster
Jan 21, 2007
baja
i need to find a zip code that mydistantnetworks.com will allow me to subscribe to both west coast and east coast feeds. the zip code will need to be in the eastern time zone to allow for both coasts and totally without OTA network reception.

the zip code i was using is still valid, (93522, darwin, ca) but only for the west coast feeds since the fcc has changed the rules... not allowing programming to be shown prior to it's regularly scheduled time.

thanks for the help

sorry about that...
to clarify, i live in an area without spotbeam coverage, or access to OTA signals in english. i am willing to "move" anywhere on the east coast where i can get all four networks.

older subscriptions to the networks allow feeds from both coasts, new subscriptions do not.

thanks for the help

i need to find a zip code that mydistantnetworks.com will allow me to subscribe to both west coast and east coast feeds. the zip code will need to be in the eastern time zone to allow for both coasts and totally without OTA network reception.

the zip code i was using is still valid, (93522, darwin, ca) but only for the west coast feeds since the fcc has changed the rules... not allowing programming to be shown prior to it's regularly scheduled time.

thanks for the help
Try Marquette, Michigan zip code 49855
Marquette DMA is not served by Dish. And given the remote location of some towns in the Upper Peninsula of MI, you may find a zip that distant locals are permitted

thanks for the help

Bayamon, Puerto Rico 00957

OK here goes my first post. If I understand the FCC rule, it only restricts you from watching feeds that air earlier than your location's air time. If that is so, you can also consider Central Time Zone locations as they air simultaneous to Eastern Time Zone locations. In that vein I recommend 74574, Tuskahoma, OK. Dish Web site shows now locals and it is located between two ridges that should block all OTA reception. Antennaweb.org shows no OTA service.

I hope this helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts