New Customer Offer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hperry

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 2, 2006
I'm interested in switching from Time Warner to Dish since TW really really sucks and Dish has great HD (except no INHD???). Anyway, I called this morning and was offered the 622 for $199 upgrade fee + $49 install fee to my HD and SD tv's (both driven by the 622). If I did the platinum, it would be $88 for the first 3 months (free premium for 3 months) and $79 for 10 months after that $20 off for 10 months). Also, they said the $49 would be refunded if I signed for 18 months but I'm not sure that's really worth it....

This seemed fairly run of the mill from what I've seen on their website. Is there any chance for bargaining this down at all? Also, is the platinum the best deal since it includes the DVR fee? I know I would want all their HD and most of the normal "digital cable" channels. Also would want HBO and maybe Showtime. Any other suggestions to make this for economical?

Thanks...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts