New DishNetwork Contract

obermi

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 29, 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I will be upgrading my current equipment (1-522 and 2-510) and Programming (ATP) to a VIP622/DishHD Platinum and hope to keep the 522 and one 510. Should make make the arrangment thought my local Dishnetwork installing from last year or just call Dishnetwork myself and make arrangments throught the. Which would be the best. My contract ends this week!

obermi said:
I will be upgrading my current equipment (1-522 and 2-510) and Programming (ATP) to a VIP622/DishHD Platinum and hope to keep the 522 and one 510. Should make make the arrangment thought my local Dishnetwork installing from last year or just call Dishnetwork myself and make arrangments throught the. Which would be the best. My contract ends this week!

I will be upgrading my current equipment (1-522 and 2-510) and Programming (ATP) to a VIP622/DishHD Platinum and hope to keep the 522 and one 510. Should I make the arrangment thought my local Dishnetwork installer from last year or just call Dishnetwork myself and make arrangments throught them. Which would be the best? My contract ends this week!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts