New HD When ???

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
Original poster
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
So what time are these New HD channels coming. Charlie even makes his customers wait untill the End of the day.
So by 11:59.59pm We should have them. Then he can still say they launched on the 11th.

Plenty of time for all those that are standing by & waiting for the new channels so they can start the standard "after new channels come on" whine....

"But, these supposed HD channels aren't showing any HD! They're all streched out! Why is Charlie doing this to us!"

Sheesh....

The Movie Channel is supposed to be one of the new HD channels added today, right? I'm not seeing it in my listing in the guide. They are:

TMC (East) - 327
TMCX (East) - 328
TMC (West) - 329
TMCX (West)- 330

None of these are showing as HD versions like the rest of the HD channels normally show up in the guide (e.g. - Channel 310 is Cinemax East, and it is paired with a second listing of Channel 310 as an HD version of the same channel). So is the gig on for today or not? Has anyone else seen them show up yet?

I was doing some reading over at the underground places. Apparently the channels have been up linked for a while.. just waiting for dish to flip the switch i guess.
I'd say probably between 1-4PM eastern as thats usually when dish makes Changes ( uplinks, availability, etc..) So sit back and relax. Im home sick today but im not even checking for them channels yet because i know its not gonna be for a another few hours lol

C'mon Hemi, you've been around here long enough to know how it works.
So your saying when we get home from work? Well I'm home now. And its boring. I need something to talk about.:D Not enough Chatting around . Put down your pens,stop all the house work. And start chatting! NOW!!!:D:D
Sorry I hate the office work. I've been revising Leases for my Retals, A few Bids, Going over some prints for 2 weeks streight:yikes:bounce I can't focus anymore. I need to Get RIPPED in VEGAS