This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New On Demand UI very ugly.

bluenerd

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 23, 2019
Bluetopia
Yuck. I want the old one back. I refuse to use the new one and if that means I no longer use On Demand, so be it.

Reactions: TheKrell
I liked the old way where I could at least select the parameters that I wanted to search, such as Free, HD, etc. The new way seems like there are a lot less titles available than the old UI showed.

Maybe I am missing a configuration option somewhere.

I agree, it’s fugly as all get out. Who was the brain child that thought this was an “upgrade”? I just went through every menu setting and nothing is user selectable. What a FAIL!

I have an H3 with one Joey 3.0.

From my Joey 3.0 I looked at OnDemand both on National Geographic channel and on the menu system (Home;Home) and was able to select any item there.

I have an H3 with one Joey 3.0.

From my Joey 3.0 I looked at OnDemand both on National Geographic channel and on the menu system (Home;Home) and was able to select any item there.

Given the context of discussing if the old UI can be selected instead of the new one, I believe you'll agree "nothing user selectable" clearly means the answer is no, not that it means no items in the POS UI can be selected.

Reactions: TheKrell