IMG_5054.png
    166 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_5055.png
    IMG_5055.png
    327.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_5056.png
    IMG_5056.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 76
I noticed using the Edge browser in full screen on my desktop the browsers scroll line is still there.
I’ve noticed it too when using chrome, but not Firefox.
Also, PQ doesn't look that great.
You would think it depends on your internet connection, but it apparently depends on the device you’re using per what KyL said in another thread. He said for phones (I’m assuming Android), that it’s 720p/30, yet it seems like for other devices like my laptop and iPhone, it’s looks like 720p/60 or 1080/60 to me (depending on the original format of the channel).
I DID find a way to see the original resolution, if you’re on Chrome you have to click “Network” in the Inspect Element menu, click on one of the “m3u8” files and it’ll have a link to the file, can’t get an exact link to use as an example but it’ll say either “dfw-720” or “dfw-1080” in the link

The new online guide doesn't use any of your account data, it just guesses your location based on your IP address with no way to enter a zip code to get the correct local listings if it guesses wrong because of their highly outdated geoIP database or you having an ISP that doesn't assign IP addresses by region.

It's also missing PPV/Adult and Music Choice channels. Many other channels including Cozi, Grit, getTV, Tastemade, Discovery Life, EarthX, LOGO, OWN West, Disney West, BabyFirst, CN West, Boomerang, Nick West, Nicktoons, TeenNick, BET Her, MTV Classic, UP, i24, Cheddar, CNBC World, CNN International, HBO Family West, TMC West, FLIX, Pursuit, Sportsman, Stadium Collge Sports, and most of the Starz Encore, Spanish, International, P/I and shopping channels are also missing from the online guide, it's as if the forced Hide SD duplicates flag is also hiding all SD only channels.

with no way to enter a zip code to get the correct local listings if it guesses wrong because of their highly outdated geoIP database
How highly outdated? My IP address says it’s in Great Barrington, MA and I’m correctly seeing Albany locals in the guide.

How highly outdated? My IP address says it’s in Great Barrington, MA and I’m correctly seeing Albany locals in the guide.
If you have a static ip address it will give the same result, but you have a dynamic one. That means sometimes you will get the wrong guide.

It seems like you’re right, I switched from Wi-Fi to LTE and I’m now seeing Boston locals on the online guide, a city I’m 2 hours away from!

WGBP/66 is showing up for me on this online guide in addition to my other Scranton locals. I live nowhere near Atlanta or Columbus in GA.