New Subscriber 811 Deal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gpflepsen

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
SE NE
Maybe this has been covered already.

http://www.dishshop.com/

http://www.dishdepot.com/Cart/description.php?II=492701&UID=20031117100930216.170.6.220

The HD811 is offered for free to new subscribers.

The cost is 49.99. Upon activation you get a 49.99 credit plus 3 months of 49.99 programming credits.

Hell of a deal if you have HD friends looking for a Dish. I called dishshop and they said you own the equipment and it was not the DHP plan.

I don't see this listed here in the dishstore.

Actually those deals are not good ones.

If you buy it from DishStore.NET you make $10. :)

The other sell it to you for $49.95 and then you get a $49.95 rebate. DishStore.NET is selling it for $39.95 and you still get a $49.95 rebate meaning you make $10 on the deal.

We don't have it listed on the site for 2 reasons.

1) You are actually buying a certificate from us (the same thing from the other companies) With this certificate you call a number and setup the install of your equipment, someone then comes and installs your stuff. None of the equipment comes from ur inventory.

2) We didnt want people to think that if they buy using DHP they are jumping ahead of those on our waiting lists. Again since the equipment is coming to you directly from Dish and not our inventory this does not effect our waiting lists.

Also please remember that if you take this offer Dish Network will do a credit check on you and you will have a commitment of a year or more depending on the equipment you select.

If you want to know more how to make $10 getting a 811 just ask and claude or myself would be happy to answer your questions. :)

That is the FREE DISH promo which is a little harder for many to get because of the credit requirements.

Again that promo is for NEW SUBSCRIBERS and there is still a contract time.

Again with this promo we can beat it at DishStore.NET and again if you are a new customer you can have a 811 plus TWO 301's and you make $10 on the deal! :)

BTW for anyone who has any questions on this please do not pm or email me, instead send a note to store@satelliteguys.us and Claude will be happy to help you out.

I just program the store but am not 100% up to speed on the new promotions. :)

Scott, I know you can do the deal, I just want to be clear what the deal is.

Is this legit, two 811's on NON-DHP new subscribers? If so, just from my recommendation dish will sign up a handful from this promotion.

I don't know if I miss-read the web page or they changed it. Maybe too much mescal.

Ok I got some clarification on things...

Here is whats available on DHP from the DishStore.NET your cost $39.95 and you get a $49.95 credit on your first months Dish Network Bill.

. 322
. 522
. 322/322
. 522/322
. 510/322
. 811/322...
. 510/322/301
. 811/322/301
. 811/522*
. 811/510/322*
. 811/522/301*

*Requires 2 year programming Commitment or customer pays a $99 upgrade fee
on a 1 year commitment.

In addition 311 receivers may be substituted for 301's

And once again besides making $10 when you buy it from us you also help support SatelliteGuys.US :)

Scott,

I just called your store and the person who answered the phone did not know this deal. I left my phone number with her. I also sent a note yesterday from my home as well. Can you give me a call?

Hyo

Scott,

Thanks, I rather do business with you than other even if I do not make extra $10. Hope I hear from Claude soon.

Hyo

What is the availablility of the 811/522 deal? Sometime after Dec 1?

Scott Greczkowski said:
Ok I got some clarification on things...

Here is whats available on DHP from the DishStore.NET your cost $39.95 and you get a $49.95 credit on your first months Dish Network Bill.

. 322
. 522
. 322/322
. 522/322
. 510/322
. 811/322...
. 510/322/301
. 811/322/301
. 811/522*
. 811/510/322*
. 811/522/301*

*Requires 2 year programming Commitment or customer pays a $99 upgrade fee
on a 1 year commitment.

In addition 311 receivers may be substituted for 301's

And once again besides making $10 when you buy it from us you also help support SatelliteGuys.US :)

Us eaither, Dish says December 1st, but we all know how they are meeting their dates.

BTW I am getting a lot of email from people wanting to take advantage of these specials however they are already Dish Network Customers.

The DHP / Free Dish promotion is for NEW DISH NETWORK CUSTOMERS ONLY.

Again any questions please send them to store@satelliteguys.us and not to me directly. :)

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)