New time slots

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
cleve_dnsc_tech said:
i heard that instead of 8am -12p and 12p-5p there will be time slots like 8-11 11-3 3-7. or something like that

I know they are switching to a three tier system over the basic two (6-12 or 12-5) for service calls and installations, but I am not sure how it breaks out exactly. I know they were going to offer something early and something late so as to not inconvience those who might not be able to get off work.

Like I said earlier, my impression was the AM/PM time slot thing wasn't working well enough. Too many new installs were falling thru due to "not at home". The 3-hour window of opportunity is an attempt to catch those "strays". IMO, it's not a good idea in the long run. Too many times I've had a 4 - room install exceed 3 hours. And factor in commute time between jobs; you have a recipe for disaster (or corporate greed...choose your word...LOL)

As to Columbus/Jackson, yes I was invited. Uh-uh...not going to do that this year. Did that last year and the year before. What a mess. Routing was horrible. Col/Jak techs got routed 1st, and then the techs who were brought down were left with the sloppy-seconds. Not my idea for success. Definately gives a person the idea to run back to contracting with the local cable companies in NE Ohio.

Oooppsss...did I just say that? LOL

at my office they are talking about 4 windows 7-9, 8-12, 12-5, and 4-8. i think it is recipe for disaster we will have more door tags, and more complains from customers then we have now. I'm not looking forward to work 12-16hr days

animalhouse said:
I heard it was 25 or 6 to 4:hatsoff:

LOL!!! cute...I'll have to remember that line at my next meeting :)

Oddly enough, your county (Morgan) is one of the areas that falls under Jackson, OH's jurisdiction; and such, is also an area that is asking for help from NE Ohio techs to assist with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)