Newbie needs help with dish decision!

cardboardbox

Original poster
Dec 5, 2003
I try to read these forums in my spare time but apparently I just dont have enough spare time because I'm still confused. I just moved into a new house and got a new hdtv but have no cable or dish yet. :(

What I want is the 811 and 510 so I can have hd and dvr. Do I need to wait for the 921 to get this in the same box? My other issue is I would like to stick with the "free" receivers for now.

I am looking at this deal for 3 rooms:
http://www.allsat.com/hardware/811.shtml?kbid=1921

My concern is I would like to use the dvr on my main tv which obviously would be using the hd receiver.

Any helpful thoughts or suggestions?

Why not buy it from this site ? Or You could always get a Clubdish card from someone nice like ROLLTIDE

to answer this question:
What I want is the 811 and 510 so I can have hd and dvr. Do I need to wait for the 921 to get this in the same box?
Yes.....

Though doubtfull that the 921 will be included in any promo's for some time. And, certainly not in a "free" deal for some time.

ROLLTIDE said:
Why not buy it from this site ? Or You could always get a Clubdish card from someone nice like ROLLTIDE

I plan to buy from this site (assuming equal cost), I just did a search and that was the first one that came up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)