News Corp. Unveils My Network TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsg8838

Original poster
Sep 23, 2003
News Corp. Unveils My Network TV

By John M. Higgins & John Eggerton -- Broadcasting & Cable, 2/22/2006 11:50:00 AM

News Corp. Wednesday unveiled My Network TV, a new localized programming service for its stations being orphaned by the shutdown of UPN and others who might want to opt out of the new CW. It will launch Sept. 5.

News Corp. President Peter Chernin, Fox Stations Chairman Roger Ailes and stations president Jack Abernethy began laying out their plans for the new network in a presentation to executives at a Manhattan hotel.

The rest of the story @ http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/CA6309484.html?display=Breaking+News

My Network TV: Mine, Mine, Mine!

Fox has apparently learned from its competitors’ folly. After bloggers discovered that TheCW.com had been registered just two months before CBS and Warner Bros. unveiled The CW network, Fox took preemptive action.

Less than a week before introducing its own My Network TV, the company snatched up all the MyNetworkTV domain names it could, including ".net," ".tv," even ".org."

Unfortunately, they were too late for MyNetworkTV.com.

That domain already belongs to Robert Ricco, a New York litigator who registered the address in September 2005 (for a TV-on-demand startup, no less) and was quite tickled to learn from Flash! that a certain media giant might be contacting him soon.

And wouldn’t you know it, someone already had—the day before the My Network TV announcement.

"Some guy tried to buy it for a pittance just yesterday," Ricco says. "He calls me up and says, ‘I have to know right away,’ and ‘Hey, a grand could really help you out.’ Then he sends me an e-mail saying, ‘My offer expires Friday at 5 p.m.’"

A Fox spokesman was unaware of anyone making an offer, but Fox Television Stations CEO Jack Abernethy, one of the driving forces behind the new network, has his suspicions.

"Who could that have been?" Abernethy asks, laughing. "We’ve registered a bunch of other, very close names."

After sharing the news with his co-worker—"Hey! Fox wants my Web site!"—a giddy Ricco notes that his registration doesn’t expire until September.

"I’ve got plenty of time to renew it," he says. "Fox might want to talk to me.

"I think it’s worth a couple kids’ college tuition," he adds. "Don’t you?"

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/CA6310990.html?display=Breaking+News

I have seen squatted domain (I am not saying that the person in the article is a squatter) names go for 40k and up, I can't say if they actually got someone to pay that much though, knowing that, a 1k offer certainly would be an insult, lol.

Last edited:
My Network TV Signs With Five Affils

Fox’s new My Network TV inked deals with five affiliates Tuesday, bringing its distribution to 40% of the country. Raycom Media is committing three of its stations – WUAB Cleveland, KFVE Honolulu and WBXH Baton Rouge, La. – to the new mini-network, which is launching Sept. 5.

“I love the concept of My Network TV’s business and programming model, and am betting on the unparalleled track record behind the My Network TV leadership and News Corp.,” Raycom CEO Paul McTear said in a statement.

Also signing on are Mirage Media’s KPSE Palm Springs, Calif., and Capitol Broadcasting’s WB affiliate WWWB Charlotte, N.C. Capitol owns both the UPN and The WB in Charlotte, and committed the UPN affiliate last week to The CW network.

The deals come the same day that the CW also signed five more stations to bring its clearance to about 55% of the country. Both networks say they will reach more than 90% of U.S. TV homes by launch.

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/CA6313928.html?display=Breaking+News

Local UPN station to switch to My Network TV

Local television station UPN La Crosse/Eau Claire will switch to the new My Network TV network beginning Sept. 5, station officials said Thursday.

The local station is owned by QueenB Television Inc., which also owns local CBS affiliate WKBT-TV. The new UPN network affiliate began broadcasting Jan. 30.

It’s carried on channel 10 on Charter Cable and CenturyTel in the greater La Crosse area. And it is available over the air on digital channel 8.2 to anyone with a digital television receiver.

The station will be carried as well by the Western Wisconsin Cable Cooperative in Independence, Wis., starting in March, and by Ace and Mediacom in April.

It was announced in January that the UPN and The WB networks will shut down this fall, and programming from both will be used to launch The CW network this fall.

WXOW-TV, the local ABC affiliate, also operates the local WB affiliate, WBCZ-TV, which is on area cable TV systems but doesn’t broadcast over the air.

UPN La Crosse/Eau Claire had planned to compete with WXOW and perhaps others to become The CW’s local affiliate.

But Scott Chorski, general manager for WKBT and UPN La Crosse/Eau Claire, said the announcement of the new My Network TV on Feb. 22 prompted his company to reconsider that plan.

Affiliating with My Network TV will give the current UPN La Crosse/Eau Claire station more programming flexibility than it would have with The CW, Chorski said. This will allow it to continue and probably increase its commitment to new and innovative local programming, he said.

My Network TV will be operated by Fox Television Stations Inc. and Twentieth Television, and will provide about two hours of programming per night, Monday through Saturday. Chorski said some of that will be in the internationally successful telenovela genre, which he described as “movie-quality, prime-time soap opera.”

Syndicated programs, such as “The Simpsons,” and local programming will comprise the rest of the local station’s fare.

WXOW officials were not available for comment Thursday.

http://www.lacrossetribune.com/articles/2006/03/10/news/z00tv315.txt

Weigel Signs With My Network TV

Two weeks after inking a deal to carry The CW on one of its three stations in South Bend, Ind., Weigel Broadcasting is committing a second outlet to My Network TV.

The company’s independent WAIT will become a My Network TV affiliate when the new Fox-owned network starts up in September. To play off the My Network TV branding, Weigel is changing the station’s name to WMYT.

Weigel operates an unusual triopoly in the market. Its WB affiliate, WMWB, will become a CW station this fall, and the company also owns the local ABC outlet, WBND.

"We are excited to be providing Michiana with three of the hottest networks going this fall,” says the stations’ General Manager Jeff Guy. “ABC has a good lineup right now and looks very strong going into the next season. The CW will be the very best of the former WB and UPN lineups. And now My Network TV promises truly unique and different programming."

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/CA6316069.html?display=Breaking+News

Interesting...the feeling was that there wasn't room for two networks among this group, so UPN and WB merge.

So what ends up happening? We get two different networks, CW and MNTV (or whatever acronym they end up using)

cablewithaview said:
The company’s independent WAIT will become a My Network TV affiliate when the new Fox-owned network starts up in September.
Actually, the station is WCWW-LP, not WAIT (or WAAT, which is what the article said.) It broadcasts on channel 69, one of the frequencies that the FCC has allocated to fixed and mobile services after 1998. How they can still use this frequency and plan on continuing to operate in a Public Safety radio band confuses me:confused:. Typical Weigel Communications: They say it's WAAT-TV, even though it looks like there was a station in Huntsville, AL by the same call letters. If the FCC doesn't know about WAAT, how can Weigel use that call sign?

Also, I haven't heard what will happen to WSBT-DT .2 subchannel which currently is our UPN station. Hopefully, they close it down and reallocate the bits to CBS HD!

Last edited:
DWS44 said:
Interesting...the feeling was that there wasn't room for two networks among this group, so UPN and WB merge.

So what ends up happening? We get two different networks, CW and MNTV (or whatever acronym they end up using)

LOL, That is a good observation, I did not think of it that way.

My Network TV Nabs 12 More Affils

Fox’s new broadcast network My Network TV nabbed 12 more affiliates Wednesday, increasing its distribution to more than half of the country.

The biggest deal is in Nielsen’s No. 11 market Detroit, where Granite Broadcasting’s WB affiliate WDWB will become a My Network TV station. Granite lost out on The CW in Detroit because the affiliation went to CBS-owned WKBD.

The shutdown of The WB and UPN has hit Granite hard. The company had cut a deal to sell WDWB and its WB in San Francisco, KBWB, but the sales fell through after The WB and UPN announced they would shut down and merge as The CW. In San Francisco, Granite was shut out of affiliating with either networks. When the services launch in September, CBS-owned KBHK will be the CW affiliate and Young Broadcasting’s independent KRON is taking My Network TV.

Also included in the latest My Network TV deals are: XUPN San Diego, owned by Bay City Television; WACY Green Bay-Appleton, Wis., a Journal Broadcasting station; WGBT Rochester, N.Y., owned by WGBT LLC; KAME Reno, Nev., co-owned by Cox Television and Broadcast Development; KTOV Corpus Christi, Texas, a GH Broadcasting outlet; WJKP Elmira, N.Y., owned by Vision Communications; and KKRA Rapid City, S.D., a Rapid Broadcasting station.

My Network TV also inked four deals for distribution on digital broadcast channels, including: Granite Broadcasting’s WISE Fort Wayne, Ind; Columbus Television-owned WCBI Columbus, Miss; Granite’s KBJR Duluth, Minn., and ICA Broadcasting’s NOSA, Odessa-Midland, Texas.

“While securing affiliates in the major markets is important, it is equally imperative to us to sign strong affiliates in the midsize and smaller markets,” Fox Television Stations CEO Jack Abernethy said in a statement. “Every one of these broadcasters brings significant value to My Network TV, and they will play a central role in launching this exciting new network.”

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/CA6317956.html?display=Breaking+News

MyNetworkTV And Young Broadcasting Sign Second Affiliation Deal

KELO-DT to Serve as Network's Sioux Falls Affiliate

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 28, 2006--On the heels of their recent major affiliation agreement involving KRON/San Francisco, MyNetworkTV and Young Broadcasting Inc. (YBI) (NASDAQ: YBTVA - News) have closed a second affiliate deal for KELO-DT/Sioux Falls (DMA #114). Jack Abernethy, CEO of Fox Television Stations, and Vincent Young, Chairman of YBI, made the announcement today.

"We are delighted to expand our current affiliation agreement with Young Broadcasting for KRON in San Francisco to include KELO-DT in Sioux Falls. We look forward to working with Young on bringing MyNetworkTV to viewers in both of these markets," said Abernethy.

Young stated, "These deals mark a rare opportunity in our business to be part of a new network that comes out of the box with a solid pedigree. We are pleased to have two of our stations be MyNetworkTV affiliates, as Rupert Murdoch and the News Corp. team have already proven with the Fox Network that they know how to launch and nurture a network that successfully competes with the established networks."

MyNetworkTV and YBI announced their affiliation agreement for KRON/San Francisco on March 16. The deal marked KRON's return to network television upon MyNetworkTV's September 5th launch.

MyNetworkTV has been cleared on 66 stations throughout the country, representing nearly 56% of the country. These include: WWOR/New York (DMA #1), KCOP/Los Angeles (#2), WPWR/Chicago (#3), KRON/San Francisco (#6), KDFI/Dallas (#7), WDCA/Washington, D.C. (#8), KTXH/Houston (#10), WDWB/Detroit (#11), WTTA/Tampa (#12), KUTP/Phoenix (#14), WFTC/Minneapolis (#15), WUAB/Cleveland (#16), WRBW/Orlando (#20), WRBU/St. Louis (#21), WCWB/Pittsburgh (#22), KPDX/Portland, OR (#23), WUTB/Baltimore (#24), XUPN/San Diego (#26), WWWB/Charlotte (#27), WRDC/Raleigh (#29), WUXP/Nashville (#30), KSMO/Kansas City (#31), WCGV/Milwaukee (#33), WSTR/Cincinnati (#34), WBSC/Greenville (#35), KRRT/San Antonio (#37), WABM/Birmingham (#40), WTVZ/Norfolk (#42), KASY/Albuquerque (#46), WUPN/Greensboro (#47), KVWB/Las Vegas (#48), WNYO/Buffalo (#49), WFTE/Louisville (#50), WNYA/Albany (#55), WFGX/Mobile (#62), WACY/Green Bay-Appleton (#69), KTTU/Tucson (#71), KFVE/Honolulu (#72), WNYS/Syracuse (#76), WBGT/Rochester (#79), WDKA/Paducah (#80), KSHV/Shreveport (#81), WISC-DT/Madison (#85), WMYT/South Bend (#87), WUFX/Jackson (#89), KWKT/Waco-Temple-Bryan (#94), WBQD/Davenport (#95), WBXH/Baton Rouge (#96), WTSN-WEVV-DT/Evansville (#100), WMMP/Charleston, SC (#101), WISE-DT/Ft. Wayne (#106), WHTV/Lansing, MI (#110), KLPN-KFXK-DT/Tyler-Longview, TX (#111), KAME/Reno (#112), KELO-DT/Sioux Falls (#114), WAOE/Peoria (#117), WKBT-DT/LaCrosse-Eau Claire (#123), KLAF-KADN-DT/Lafayette, LA (#124), KTOV/Corpus Christi (#129), WCBI-DT/Columbus-Tupelo-West Point, MS (#132), KBJR-DT/Duluth-Superior (#137), KPSE/Palm Springs (#153), NOSA-DT/Odessa-Midland, TX (#159), WJKP/Elmira (#173), WNTZ/Alexandria (#176) and KKRA/Rapid City (#177).

Targeted to Adults 18-49, the broadcast network will provide broadcasters with operational flexibility through a seamless flow of original primetime programming and branded national marketing initiatives that allow stations to maintain and strengthen their localism. 12 hours of programming will air on MyNetworkTV Monday through Saturday.

MyNetworkTV will launch with Twentieth Television's new scripted primetime drama strips "Desire" and "Secrets." The hour-long programs will feature a 65-episode story arc stripped Monday through Friday over the span of 13 weeks. Each Saturday, a re-cap episode highlighting the two programs' previous week's storylines will air. "Desire," scheduled to air at 8:00pm (Eastern/Pacific)/7:00pm (Central), follows two close brothers on the run from the mafia who both fall in love with, and then passionately battle for, the same woman. Immediately following "Desire" will be "Secrets," airing at 9:00pm (Eastern/Pacific)/8:00pm (Central). The drama takes an in-depth look at the dreams, successes and tragedies found everyday in the fashion industry.

Young Broadcasting owns ten television stations and the national television representation firm, Adam Young Inc. Five stations are affiliated with the ABC Television Network (WKRN-TV - Nashville, TN, WTEN-TV - Albany, NY, WRIC-TV - Richmond, VA, WATE-TV - Knoxville, TN, and WBAY-TV - Green Bay, WI), three are affiliated with the CBS Television Network (WLNS-TV - Lansing, MI, KLFY-TV - Lafayette, LA and KELO-TV - Sioux Falls, SD) and one is affiliated with the NBC Television Network (KWQC-TV - Davenport, IA). KRON-TV- San Francisco, CA is the largest independent station in the U.S. and the only independent VHF station in its market. The Company also operates a separate UPN Network station using its digital broadcast facilities in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

The Fox Television Stations group, one of the nation's largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprises 35 stations in 26 markets, covering nearly 45% of U.S. television homes. This includes six duopolies in the top ten markets, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C. and Houston, as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix and Orlando.

A leader in the U.S. program production and distribution arena, Twentieth Television is a unit of Fox Television and headed by Fox Television Stations' chairman Roger Ailes while CEO Jack Abernethy oversees day-to-day operations. Twentieth Television provides a wide array of first-run and off-network programming, as well as feature film packages, to the syndication and cable marketplaces. First-run programs distributed by Twentieth Television include "Geraldo at Large," the news strip hosted by Geraldo Rivera, and the popular court shows "Divorce Court" and "Judge Alex," the number one new first-run program of the 2005-06 season. In addition to "Desire" and "Secrets," the company is set to launch the new court show "Cristina's Court," hosted by Cristina Perez, in Fall 2006. Twentieth Television also oversees the domestic sales of one of the most extensive libraries of off-net programming in the entertainment industry. Last fall, the company launched the groundbreaking drama "24," starring Kiefer Sutherland, and The Peabody Award-winning sitcom "The Bernie Mac Show" in off-net syndication.

Fox Entertainment Group, a division of News Corporation, is principally engaged in the development, production and worldwide distribution of feature films and television programs, television broadcasting and cable network programming. The unit's studios, production facilities and film and television library provide high-quality creative content, and broadcasting and cable networks provide extensive distribution platforms for the Company's programs.

For MyNetworkTV:
Les Eisner, 310-369-3293
les.eisner@fox.com
or
For Young Broadcasting:
James Morgan, 212-754-7070
or
The Lippin Group
Don Ciaramella, 212-986-7080
don@lippingroup.com

Source: Young Broadcasting Inc.

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/060328/20060328005663.html?.v=1

My Network TV Signs 30 More Affils

Fox’s new My Network TV signed up 30 new affiliates Thursday, bringing its total distribution to 96 stations covering 63% of the country.

The newest batch of affiliates includes 13 Gray Television stations, two Nexstar Broadcasting-owned outlets and four Equity Broadcasting affiliates.

“My Network TV is proud to welcome these broadcasters and group operators into our growing family of robust affiliates,” stated Jack Abernethy, CEO of Fox Television Stations. “We are delighted that these popular stations are joining us on this exciting journey in changing the face of local broadcast television.”

The largest-market stations included in the deals are KAIL Fresno-Visalia, Calif., owned by Trans-America Broadcasting; KWBF Little Rock, Ark., an Equity Broadcasting station; and WVLT-DT Lexington, Ky., a Gray Television digital station.

In Lexington and other midsize and smaller markets, there are not enough standalone stations to accomodate either My Network TV or The CW. To secure over-the-air carriage, both networks are signing up digital affiliates that will be carried on a secondary channel of a Big Four station and, in most cases, on cable, too.

My Network TV’s latest slate of deals includes 14 such affiliates, including 11 Gray-owned stations.

“Localism is key for Gray Broadcasting and MyNetworkTV’s business plan best positions our stations to maximize success in our rapidly growing markets from both a programming and sales point-of-view,” Bob Prather, president/COO of Gray Television, said in a statement.

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/CA6320673.html?display=Breaking+News

WCFN Chooses Affiliation for This Fall

Apr. 1--CHAMPAIGN -- WCFN-TV will be the MyNetworkTV affiliate for the Springfield-Decatur-Champaign market next fall, the station announced this week.

WCFN, which broadcasts on Channel 49, currently carries UPN programming. But beginning Sept. 5, the station will carry 12 hours of MyNetworkTV programming in prime time each week.

"I am extremely pleased to have this finalized," said Russ Hamilton, vice president and general manager of WCIA-TV in Champaign and WCFN-TV in Springfield. "We are also pleased to be associated with people who were our first choice and who have shown the ability to start a network and be successful."

MyNetworkTV will show "Desire," an hourlong drama about two brothers on the run from the Mafia who fall in love with the same woman, at 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.

That will be followed at 8 p.m. Monday through Friday by "Secret Obsessions," a drama that stars Bo Derek and takes place in the fashion industry.

Recaps of the week's shows will air Saturday evenings.

"WCFN Primetime News at Nine" will continue to air at 9 p.m. next season.

So far, 96 stations across the United States have agreed to run MyNetworkTV programming. The network says the programming is targeted at 18- to 49-year-olds.

Besides broadcasting on Channel 49, WCFN can be seen on Dish Network Channel 7405 and DirecTV Channel 15. The station is owned and operated by the Nexstar Broadcasting Group.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/techno..._for_this_fall/index.html?source=r_technology

UPN affiliate to become MyNetworkTV

WRJM-TV Channel 67, the UPN affiliate that airs on channel 3 on Knology and channel 7 on Charter Communications, will become the Montgomery affiliate of Twentieth Television’s new channel, MyNetworkTV. It will be a prime-time general entertainment broadcast network that will debut Sept. 5.

J.J. Mizell, president of Josie Park Broadcasting, the parent company of WRJM, made the announcement Friday. “We are confident that MyNetworkTV will greatly enhance our position in the Montgomery market, particularly with young adults seeking a compelling new prime-time alternative,” he said in a news release.

Local station manager Nicky Bull agreed. “We’re really excited about it. I think it’s a good opportunity for us to reach out to the younger audience in Montgomery,” Bull said Friday.

The network will begin with Twentieth Television’s new scripted dramas, “Desire” and “Secret Obsessions,” targeting adults 18-49. The hourlong programs will feature a 65-episode story arc airing Monday-Saturday over 13 weeks.

Bull had no information on any of the other programming planned for the network, but did say that Twentieth will do a fall rollout in May.

Twentieth Television developed the new network after UPN and the WB networks announced they would conclude broadcasting later this summer.

http://www.accessmontgomery.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060414/NEWS/60414014

MyNetworkTV Signs Affiliation Deals With 9 Stations

Four digital stations owned by Pappas Telecasting Cos. are among the nine newly signed affiliates Fox's MyNetworkTV announced Tuesday. The deals boost clearance for MyNetworkTV to stations in 105 markets representing 65 percent of the country.

The Pappas-owned affiliates include a new operation, KDMI-DT in Des Moines, Iowa (market No. 73); and from the digital channels of Fox affiliate KPTM-TV in Omaha, Neb. (75); CBS affiliate KDBC-TV in El Paso, Texas (99); and Fox affiliate KPTH-TV in Sioux City, Iowa (143). KPTM-DT's signal will be simulcast by low-power station KKAZ.

Nine Pappas stations signed in March as affiliates of The CW, which is competing for clearances with MyTV.

Two Fox affiliates will create digital MyTV affiliates: Huntsville Television Acquisition's WZDX-TV in Huntsville-Decatur, Ala. (84); and Piedmont Television's WFXI-TV in Greenville, N.C. (105).

MyNetworkTV will launch Sept. 5 with two English-language telenovelas stripped on weeknights and hour-long wrap-ups on Saturdays.

http://www.tvweek.com/news.cms?newsId=9794

6 x 13= 78. Is it maybe Monday through Friday for 13 weeks?

Geronimo said:
6 x 13= 78. Is it maybe Monday through Friday for 13 weeks?

One of the articles states that the episodes only air M-F. Saturdays shows will only be recaps of the previous week's episodes.

Intersting approach to a show...will be interesting to see how it does.

MyTV Signs Four LIN Stations as Affiliates

MyNetworkTV has signed affiliation agreements with four LIN TV-owned stations in key markets, raising clearances for the network stations to 109 markets, representing 68 percent of the U.S. TV universe. The network is set to launch Sept. 5.

The new LIN affiliates include current UPN affiliates WNDY-TV in Indianapolis (the 25th-largest market in the country); WCTX-TV in Hartford and New Haven, Conn. (28); and cable-only WXSP in Grand Rapids-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek, Mich. (39); and WB-affiliated KNVA-TV in Austin, Texas (53).

"Gary Chapman and his team are at the forefront of shaping the future of broadcasting, and securing these very strong LIN stations in these markets is a major achievement for MyNetworkTV," Fox Television Stations CEO Jack Abernethy said in the announcement Wednesday.

"We are delighted that MyNetworkTV has undertaken this exciting programming initiative," LIN TV President and CEO Gary Chapman said.

http://www.tvweek.com/news.cms?newsId=9856

MyNetworkTV Signs 12 More Affiliates

Fox's MyNetworkTV announced Monday it has signed 12 more affiliates, including four owned by Pegasus Broadcast Television, raising the network's clearances to 121 markets representing nearly 71 percent of the TV homes in the country.

The Pegasus stations include WB-affiliated WILF-TV in Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa. (the 54th-largest market in the country); UPN affiliate WPME-TV in Portland-Auburn, Maine (74); and digital channels operated by Fox-affiliated WDSI-TV in Chattanooga, Tenn. (86) and CBS-affiliated WGFL-TV in Gainesville, Fla. (162).

Two of the deals were struck in Alaska with Fireweed Communications, for low-power station K17HC in Juneau (207) and WB affiliate KYES-TV in Anchorage (155).

The other agreements included a secondary affiliation position on KM Television's WB affiliate KWKB-TV in Cedar Rapids-Waterloo-Iowa City and Dubuque, Iowa (88) and primary status on UPN affiliate KEJB-TV in Monroe-El Dorado, Ark. (135).

Some of the deals included digital channels operated by CBS affiliate WDBJ-TV in Roanoke-Lynchburg, Va. (68); Media General's NBC affiliate WSAV-TV in Savannah, Ga. (97); Stainless Broadcasting's UPN affiliate WBPN-TV in Binghamton, N.Y. (156); and Saga Broadcasting's low-power UPN affiliate KXTS-TV in Victoria, Texas (205).

http://www.tvweek.com/news.cms?newsId=9892

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts