no comcast local channels from s-video

gmrk

Original poster
Nov 12, 2006
I have a dual tuner dish DVR reciever with comcast being used for local stations. Out of TV1 ouput I can only get Dish stations and comcast stations via the coxial output. But when I hook up S-Video of RCA outputs to my TV or {my INfocus projector which does not have coxial input} I get only Dish stations..No local comcast stations What do I do?

I have a dual tuner dish DVR reciever with comcast being used for local stations. Out of TV1 ouput I can only get Dish stations and comcast stations via the coxial output. But when I hook up S-Video of RCA outputs to my TV or {my INfocus projector which does not have coxial input} I get only Dish stations..No local comcast stations What do I do?

???Comcast is not your locals. Are you trying to combine Satellite and Cable or what. Probably need to use different tv inputs. Only a few of the DIsh receivers can receive cable input and output them.

I have basic cable for local stations which is hooked in to the cable/off air coxial input of the reciever. I am able to switch back and forth between local stations[comcast] and dish stations with the dish remote TV/Video button if i use the coxial output in TV1, but no local stations if I use S-video or RCA ouputs also for tv1.

I have basic cable for local stations which is hooked in to the cable/off air coxial input of the reciever. I am able to switch back and forth between local stations[comcast] and dish stations with the dish remote TV/Video button if i use the coxial output in TV1, but no local stations if I use S-video or RCA ouputs also for tv1.

You have not identified your receiver, etc. Some of the receivers can pass thru the antenna/cable connection they receive but do not process them and so will not output them to the TV1 s-video or RCA jacks.

neither one of those have a built in OTA tuner so it is a pass through through coax.

Also you can't record the "locals" on the 625 either since again its a pass through

Two Tvs to one receiver

Rebate Runaround

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)