no comcast local channels from s-video

• DIRECTV'S SATELLITE D11 at 99 DEGREES IS COMING BACK TO LIFE!

After 24 hours of being down the DIRECTV 11 Satellite is beginning to show signs of life again! Looks like this ordeal will soon be over! DIRECTV thanks you for your patience!!

For more details and updates as they happen from our CUTTING EDGE team please CLICK HERE

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gmrk

Original poster
Nov 12, 2006
I have a dual tuner dish DVR reciever with comcast being used for local stations. Out of TV1 ouput I can only get Dish stations and comcast stations via the coxial output. But when I hook up S-Video of RCA outputs to my TV or {my INfocus projector which does not have coxial input} I get only Dish stations..No local comcast stations What do I do?

I have a dual tuner dish DVR reciever with comcast being used for local stations. Out of TV1 ouput I can only get Dish stations and comcast stations via the coxial output. But when I hook up S-Video of RCA outputs to my TV or {my INfocus projector which does not have coxial input} I get only Dish stations..No local comcast stations What do I do?

???Comcast is not your locals. Are you trying to combine Satellite and Cable or what. Probably need to use different tv inputs. Only a few of the DIsh receivers can receive cable input and output them.

I have basic cable for local stations which is hooked in to the cable/off air coxial input of the reciever. I am able to switch back and forth between local stations[comcast] and dish stations with the dish remote TV/Video button if i use the coxial output in TV1, but no local stations if I use S-video or RCA ouputs also for tv1.

I have basic cable for local stations which is hooked in to the cable/off air coxial input of the reciever. I am able to switch back and forth between local stations[comcast] and dish stations with the dish remote TV/Video button if i use the coxial output in TV1, but no local stations if I use S-video or RCA ouputs also for tv1.

You have not identified your receiver, etc. Some of the receivers can pass thru the antenna/cable connection they receive but do not process them and so will not output them to the TV1 s-video or RCA jacks.

neither one of those have a built in OTA tuner so it is a pass through through coax.

Also you can't record the "locals" on the 625 either since again its a pass through

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)