No NBA HD on 9466 on Sunday December 14

ride525

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
SF Bay Area, California
I've been on telephone with Dish for more than 20 minutes....there is no game on 9466, just a screen that shows Attention 029 - and call Dish to buy for $0.00.

Anyone get this on 9425 ? or 9466?

coming in fine on 9466 or 9425?

I got transferred to someone else, and she loooking into it for another 10 minutes...and said they will send a signal to my smart card and game should be on in 10 or 15 minutes...by then the game will be half over! I'll report back with results soon...

I am not getting it either...just a screen pops up saying to call dish. Just like a pay-per-view with $0.00 on both 9466 and 9425. I guess the weekly "macro" download did not occur this week. I guess its time to play the CSR game!

Still no NBA HD for me, so I called again. Total time on phone today probably about 45 minutes.

Here is the problem, apparently at least for me. I am both a HDpak and Multisports pak customer, which quailifies me for the NBA HD games. But as Nick mentioned at DBSTalk.com in a similar thread, there is a download that somehow qualifies you for NBA HD which happens on Fridays. And I just added the MultiSports pak on Saturday (yesterday), so missed the download.

Dish said they are going to send an email requesting that I be added on ASAP so maybe as early as Monday, I should be able to see future NBA HD games.

We shall see......

Oh great! I haven't call them yet and I have been on the HD pak since last Monday and have had the multisport pak since 07/2001. I had the 811 off all day on Friday and still didn't get the Macro. Errr!!!

Wdam33 said:
I am not getting it either...just a screen pops up saying to call dish. Just like a pay-per-view with $0.00 on both 9466 and 9425. I guess the weekly "macro" download did not occur this week. I guess its time to play the CSR game!

This is what i got i was told by dish i need to get the nba pak i have the HD and AEP??? ;)

I have AEP, NBA LP and an annual sub to the HD package. I subbed to LP before the season and have had AEP for over 2 years...my box would not get the channel. I spent 20 minutes with Dish. She told me to leave my box off for 5 minutes while she rehit my card. She told me to call back and speak to the tech staff if it didn't work. The hit didn't work, but I had to leave for the company Christmas party anyway. We'll see what happens next time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)