No reply from CEO email addy

lawman1627

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Apr 25, 2004
Rochester, NY
Am I the only person who hasn't gotten a reply from an email sent to the ceo addy? I have sent a couple of them and the last one is a week old. I sent it with delivery confirmation and a read receipt, it was delivered but not read. Just wondering if they are ignoring me and my $130 + bill or if they are just really slow for some reason.

Am I the only person who hasn't gotten a reply from an email sent to the ceo addy? I have sent a couple of them and the last one is a week old. I sent it with delivery confirmation and a read receipt, it was delivered but not read. Just wondering if they are ignoring me and my $130 + bill or if they are just really slow for some reason.

I haven't received an email back either from the ceo office, the last two times. So they are ignoring me also and my $100 bill. They probably are sending us to the whiners file, instead of "you are one of dishes most valuable subscribers b.s file", I get when I call.:mad:

E* ignoring emails.

What was it about?

Well actually two emails to the ceo office; one about MSG-HD Family of Channels regarding the Buffalo Sabres Games being broadcast in HD on TWC and D*, and not on E*.

The second email was about the lousy tech chat earlier this month.

And I sent a third email to echostar beta office, whereas I was a DTVpal beta tester, and have yet to hear a response from them in over two weeks.

So it is quite obvious they pick and choose whom they wish to answer.

The problem is, the CEO addy was initially provided to help customers with billing problems, rebates, poor installations....problems that needed higher up attention to get fixed. Unfortunately of late, it has become a dumping ground for a plethora of complaints that have no immediate fix. Voom, certain channels yet to be up, opinions about operations, impotence, etc. Common sense would dictate some "cherry picking" as to what they will respond to. Your first two messages I would say fall into the no response category. The third, I don't know.

Well actually two emails to the ceo office; one about MSG-HD Family of Channels regarding the Buffalo Sabres Games being broadcast in HD on TWC and D*, and not on E*.

The second email was about the lousy tech chat earlier this month.

And I sent a third email to echostar beta office, whereas I was a DTVpal beta tester, and have yet to hear a response from them in over two weeks.

So it is quite obvious they pick and choose whom they wish to answer.

What kind of response were you expecting?

The problem is, the CEO addy was initially provided to help customers with billing problems, rebates, poor installations....problems that needed higher up attention to get fixed. Unfortunately of late, it has become a dumping ground for a plethora of complaints that have no immediate fix. Voom, certain channels yet to be up, opinions about operations, impotence, etc. Common sense would dictate some "cherry picking" as to what they will respond to. Your first two messages I would say fall into the no response category. The third, I don't know.
:up

What kind of response were you expecting?

Well, in regards to the MSG question, I was hoping for a response of some kind, stating it is at least under consideration. After all, when the competition (TWC and Directv) is already offering the programing, you would hope that your supplier would consider you an important enough customer to at least get a response that your request was forwarded to the programing department to let them know of the subscribers wish list etc.; rather than completely ignore them. That is called customer service and is the best loyalty program any company can offer.

With as many times as that address has been typed out in this forum without trying to obfuscate the format to keep spamming engines from picking it up, I'm sure the address gets blasted with thousands of junk messages daily. We are lucky it even works at all.

I asked why the 722 manual had TV remotes codes that the Dish remote would not accept. CSRs and next level provided no answer. I asked the CEO level why this was so e.g. possible old version of remote and could they advise

No response

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts