No0b

devile

Original poster
Feb 13, 2005
I am new to this and have been searchin and reading for a while now... I have a 3100 and am wondering if u guys can point me to a link that will give me all the info to do it properly wiithout screwing anything up... Please let me know, i'm ready to read everyhting i need tooo... Also a place to buy everything i need... thanks

Why is that rude? You said you needed a place to buy everything and asked for a link. Looks like he was being overly helpful instead of ignoring you.

devile said:
I am new to this and have been searchin and reading for a while now... I have a 3100 and am wondering if u guys can point me to a link that will give me all the info to do it properly wiithout screwing anything up... Please let me know, i'm ready to read everyhting i need tooo... Also a place to buy everything i need... thanks

I'm confused as to what you are asking.

The link posted above is how to get the equipment if you are in Canada. We need some more info to help out :)

I think that he said "I have a 3100 and am wondering if u guys can point me to a link that will give me all the info to do it properly wiithout screwing anything up...":D

So he already has the receiver and needs advice on how to set it up. Although he still needs to activate service and I would think that he knows that.

Dave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts