- Feb 16, 2006
Ok, what was the deal? I talked to a few CSRs and they all say I need to wait until April 1st before I move to the 622. If the deal is going stay the same why would they suggest I wait? I called a local installer and they told me the same thing. I asked what the current deal is for current non-HD customers and they said, "you should wait until April 1st. The upfront cost is going to change for everyone." I am confused.....