This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Notice: Upcoming Style Change

Scott- If you really want to give us something we can use, how about turning on upload image in Conversations.
Nope.

The issue is the files stay in the database forever even after people leave the conversation. We don't have that much drive space. If the files auto deleted after so many days I would be all for it though.

Nope.

The issue is the files stay in the database forever even after people leave the conversation. We don't have that much drive space. If the files auto deleted after so many days I would be all for it though.
Got it! I understand the limitation with Conversations now. Thanks.

I normally use the Tapatalk App on my Iphone to access Satelliteguys but after hearing everyone talk about the style changes I decided to access the site using Microsoft Edge. It is very colorful with green and red. Again I appreciate all the work that Scott does to share the holidays with us. Thank you.

I have a a samsung s20 running android 13 that doesn't seem to pickup the new style on a chrome browser...I see it on my desktop..options are the same