OK Another Dish 6000 w/8PSK & 8VSB receiver for sale

lapplegate

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Henryville, IN
I have a 6000 HD Receiver for sale. Has both the 8PSK & 8VSB modules (installed). Includes the HD YPbPr Component cables, SD Component cables, S-Video cable, remote w/batteries and owners guide. Yellow Smartcard. No Balance and the latest SW version. All you need is a signal and an HDTV.

Asking $550, includes shipping in US. Accept Paypal, certified check or money order.
email lapplegate@isp.com

Over 300.00 and no one has met the reserve? Reserves need to be a bit more auction-friendly. It's like opening a haggling shop with fixed prices.

spummerr said:
Is this the hacked box I've heard about?

No it is not hacked. That is why I listed it on sat boards first. I have been in these forums for years (unlike you, who joined here a few weeks ago) and the people here are on the up and up. They pay their way, not steal it. Don't even know how to do something like that, but if you have heard about it, you must be in that crowd or looking for a hacked box. Shame on you.

spummerr said:
screw you, I just asked a question.
Looks like I hit a sore spot on you, like you did on me. Only difference was my reply was not "screw you".
That is the difference between someone who has been here awhile, and knows the proper forum etiquette (sorry, big word,that means good manners), and someone who hasn't.

BTW if you have a question that might offend someone, then PM it don't post it publicly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts