One store already selling Hoppers

On the Solid Signal site,the Hopper costs as much as a ViP722k(with Sling Adapter added) & still cheaper than a ViP922. It's about the same price as the DTV HR34(just 99 cents more than the HR34),so really the price isn't that far out.

Yep bet you can't get to ship till next week at least.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

DISHDepot , where I buy my receivers, had the hopper & joeys up on their website for a day or so and then took them down . I emailed Mark at the site and he said they had to remove them till the 15th. DISH made them take it down.

DISHDepot , where I buy my receivers, had the hopper & joeys up on their website for a day or so and then took them down . I emailed Mark at the site and he said they had to remove them till the 15th. DISH made them take it down.

Yeah I got a note from someone at DISH overnight saying they were going to ask Solid Signal to take theirs down as well.

It wouldn't make any sense having one now since you can't activate it until the 15th. I also can't see why you'd want to spend the money to purchase the equipment unless you had the money to dispose of.

TV codes other than listed in book for Audiovox tv

NBCSN dropouts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)