One To Think About...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Every week DISH Network publishes a newsletter for their retailers called "The Weekly DISH" and at the end of each edition they publish some motivational words.

This week in The Weekly DISH it ended with the following words...

"If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful."
– Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon.com

I really hope that the management listens to the message here, as it is a powerful lesson.

I will be away until Sunday August 22nd, taking a much needed vacation with my family. But being the SatelliteGuy I am even though I will be in the middle of the ocean I will still be connected and checking in from time to time.

While I am away I will have my PM's turned OFF and while I will be checking my email I will only be replying to the important ones that need attention. At 75 cents a minute I don't want to be answering questions like "When are my locals coming to East Bum duck (I said DUCK), WI" or can you tell me when DISH Network is bringing back the DISNEY channel in HD?" So I hope you understand!

As you have seen here (especially over the past few weeks) we work hard to bring you all the latest news and info before anyone else I thank YOU for making us America's #1 and Most Trusted Satellite Information Site.

While I am gone, I ask that you please be good to one another. Sure others may have different views but they are here for the same reason you are... for the Internet's best satellite industry news talk and discussion.

I will see you when I get back! :)

"If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful."
– Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon.com
this reminds me of a consultant that was brought in at a store i managed one time. He told us that for every good customer experience, that customer would tell three people about it. however, if a customer had a bad experience then they were more likely to tell at least eleven people. that really resonated with me and have not forgot that statement.

Have a great vacation and thanks for keeping us informed around here!

enjoy yourself....

and dont worry i need some new things to complain about. No doubt E will be providing them shortly.

Perhaps another programing increase? some new fees?

there must be some more ways they can rape customers... the beancounters are working hard at it:(

I told my brother to wait to post here, as this place is too volatile already... asked him to chill for now.

Last edited:
Enjoy yourself! I've always wanted to take a cruise, so you'd better have fun on this new fancy one you're taking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)