Orange Bowl on Fox tuesday night

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mbennum

Original poster
Oct 5, 2009
iowa
Saw this on another forum in a thread about the game being in HD, and thought it was funny.
I assume its just someone from Mediacon trying to scare people, or something.

"Because it's a Tuesday game crew, the feeds to Dish Network and Direct TV will not be in HD. Only the Mediacom feed will be seen in high def, at least according to what I read in the paper this morning."

I was watching fox last night and a commercial on was bragging about how the game would be in HD, "ONLY HERE ON FOX"

I just checked the program guide and in the info section it has the teams, the place of the game and at the end the (HD) specification stating it is in HD.

Guess we'll have to wait and see!

I don't see how it could be possible for the game not to be in HD for all providers that offer the channel in HD.

I don't see how it could be possible for the game not to be in HD for all providers that offer the channel in HD.

That would only be the case if a particular Fox affiliate didn't broadcast in HD. Otherwise, if you get Fox, whether OTA, from cable or, from satellite, you'll get HD. E* and D* simply pass through the Fox HD feed they receive from the affiliate in each market, some of which they capture from OTA signals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)