This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Orby Ota split

patcoghm

Original poster
Jul 8, 2007
Sparks, NV
Have the system up and running on my main TV in the living room. Works as expected. Whixh the mess had a choice to remove channels from the guide so the are not visible. The OtTA locals scan and reproduce duplicates, IE 8.1, 8.2, and.8.3 then pulls as second set numbered 8.4, 8.5, and 8.6. One set is weak and brears up while the other is solid signal and the guide info pairs with one set of the 3 channels for channel 8 in my are. In other words it picks up ghost channels. We need a way to delete these ghost a or weak second sets go the guide shows the good strong set. Also the satellite channels that I will not be watched also be removed from the guide. You can block channels but can't remove or totally hid them. That is my one complaint so far. Good to see the self install antenns kit.

If you're having true OTA duplicates, you may be picking up a translator along with the main broadcast.

Reactions: k.r.