ORBY TV - WEBSITE ACTIVE AND OFFERING FAITH NETWORKS WITH ELEVATE

Good news that the site is back up but at present there is not much on the table. I'm still holding out hope that they will offer something akin to the previous lineup at a reasonable no-contract price. Time will tell I guess. :rolleyes

I just noticed too that their website is up and offering channels, similar to what the weird random ones were a few months ago. While the previous orby incarnation was kind of neutral politically, this offering appears quite right-wing oriented. I don't know what areas are included in their offers, but I'm not interested. I still have my orby dish and still use my DVR and the local channel antenna. I was hoping they might come back with something similar to the former cable-like channels. I'm not up for all the hate peddling.

It's interesting that the channels they list on their homepage are a bit different than what they list on their Networks page. And it's also interesting on their homepage that they say "We will be offering the following networks:"

They are "Elevate by Orby TV" and in their footer is this -- "Welcome to ElevateTV – your new home for faith-based programming that's safe, convenient and fun for the whole family."

Sounds like they are trying to get off the ground.

What do you mean "The channels we got before?". I just checked one of my receivers and it still receives all of those mentioned.

Reactions: c-spand
It’s confirmed. They plan to re-add the former channels. This is exciting!!

Attachments

• 0C196808-1BC4-45CF-B2F6-3D3DB512566C.png
    0C196808-1BC4-45CF-B2F6-3D3DB512566C.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 217