This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Orlando HD locals gone?

rfischer4073

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 24, 2007
Merritt Island, FL
Hi All,
Something very strange this morning. I woke up and watched my local Orlando news in HD this morning around 5:30 am, stepped out for a bit, and now at 7:45 all four HD versions of the network feeds are gone. I performed a check switch on both my VIP 722 and VIP 211, and they have not returned.

Has anyone else in the central Florida area experienced the same?

-Rick

You need to contact Dish Network on that matter. According to Dish Network.com they are available to you.

I just got in from work, and they're still on for me! :up

Channels are on the move. What dish are you using and what sats are you pointed at?

IF YOU READ HIS POST. HE GOT A 722 AND 211 RECIEVER AND HE HAD THEM THIS MORNING. THEY ARE ONLY ON 61.5 SATELLITE, SO HE SHOULD HAVE A SECOND DISH.

Thanks for the questions and answers. A few hours later, they came back. Very odd indeed.

For the record, I dread calling customer support at Dish, which is why I asked the question here first.

I do appreciate the help.

-Rick

Well sometimes they need to do some troubleshooting then try to resend the signal to you.