OTA Louisville problems?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

GregE

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 26, 2007
Prospect, KY
Is anybody else having problems with their OTA signals in Louisville? I tried to tune to WHAS last night and couldn't get it on my DISH or OTA. I figure with the ice my dish might need realigned but my OTA antenna is in the attic so it should have been fine.

Wave 3-1 was gone for a few hours, 3-2 never went away. My tv even removed it from the scan list but put it back later. People are gonna have lots of trouble with these digital TV signals, just disappears with no hint of why all the time.

My main problem was WHAS on Wednesday. I was looking forward to Lost. Unfortunately, it was the signal that was lost so no Lost. :rolleyes: Last night all channels were back even from Dish so I definitely think it was the locals having problems.

At least I can catch it on the internet.

WOWK-TV channel 13 (CBS) in Huntington WV is having issues at the Dish Network 77 orbital location but it works fine at the 129 orbital location.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)