Out of this world? (Sci-fi coming to VOOM on Saturday 9/4/04!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I have been hearing some buzz saying that this Saturday on VOOM things will be "Out of this world" does anyone know what this means?

Maybe this is why:

Slash And Burn Psycho Cinema

24 hours of monstrous movie maniacs with axes, knives and people to grind including two of the slasher genre's biggest stars: Freddy Kruger in Wes Craven's original Nightmare on Elm Street and Jason Voorhees in Friday the 13th Part 8: Jason Takes Manhattan. The killing spree continues with Madman; The Slumber Party Massacre; The Burning; My Bloody Valentine and yes, Joan Crawford in Strait-Jacket. September 4.
source: http://www.voom.com/vhdo/mnst/index.jsp

I would tell you but then you think I would be making it up, and then people would call my work fiction. :)

****drum*** we won't flame
flaming.gif
you!

Ive been dropping hints...

Now if you will excuse me, today was my sons first day back at school and he already had Science home work.

DING DING DING...

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Yes I am hearing some strong BUZZ that SCI FI SHOULD be on VOOM Starting on Saturday.

VOOM it just keeps getting better and better.

I want to see the excuses all the people who said "I would get VOOM but they don't have SCI-FI" will say now. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
DING DING DING...

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Yes I am hearing some strong BUZZ that SCI FI SHOULD be on VOOM Starting on Saturday.

I want to see the excuses all the people who said "I would get VOOM but they don't have SCI-FI" will say now. :D

They'll say - too bad they didn't add it when the install was still free. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
DING DING DING...

WE HAVE A WINNER!

YEAH! FINALLY! :D

I can get rid of DirecTV... that was the only reason: I have to maintain my wife's daily Stargate feed...:yes

Too bad they still don't have a friggin' DVR... :no

PS: I'll have a GXCEBOT (Hughes Tivo-DirecTV box) for sale ;) - how much does it worth? :cool:

OMG ----- If this comes true, then I will only be holding on to D* for the NFL Ticket. This is great news.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Yeah Technically you were correct, dumb Scott posted the tease in the wrong forum. :D

I was just surprised no one else guessed it besides Walter L. and I! Oh well, congratulations VOOMERS!! :)

~Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBS Latin Grammy awards

Other sporting events on WorldSport

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)