P330 on my 811 today?

frodo

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 31, 2004
Portland, Or
My 811 is all messed up today it can get 110 kinda, 129 and 119 are gone, the check switch yeilds errors, can download guide... the 522 box is fine, cables look fine switched 522 and 811 feed and still no good, but 522 box is fine. rebooted, nada. the posts look like the software is in the 2.8 range, how do i have P330 today?

turned it off for 15, back on and tryed a check switch, it still just finds one sat, the 110 and it says the 110 device is "feed" and not a DPP Twin anymore? I did a check switch on the 522 and it still gets the lnb and all 3 sats just fine...

ok well i fixed it out of error i guess. i was going to go switch the lnb connections. but first i used one of the 522 feeds and ran a check switch 3 times, on the 3rd try it got all 3 sats. i switched back to the normal connection and all is good. makes no sense but its happy now.

i find it to be really common on the 811 that they will see only one satellite. i usually un-power the LNBF's at the ground block so that there is no power from any receivers, and then plug everything back in and it fixes the problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)