pansat 2500 picture

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RLDSL

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 27, 2004
Would anybody happen to have a picture or diagram of the back panel of a pansat 2500a that they could post or email me so I can figure out what kind of motor controls and other hookups are available on the thing.

I'm thinking of buying one to upgrade my analog big dish setup, but need to know if it will control the actuator motor ( among other things)

It would be real nice if these sat reciever manufacturers would post installation manuals on their websites .

Thanks-------------Robert

If they are like most receivers, you will need an interface box to power the actuator on the big dish. Your new receiver will send signals to the controller to move the dish. If you are going to use your new MPEG receiver to control polarity you can either use an lnbf that will use voltage switching for polarity or you can get a Satworks 3688 with 3 lugs on the back that will control the servo motor on your Chaparral or other feed. See my web page for all of these products

RLDSL said:
Would anybody happen to have a picture or diagram of the back panel of a pansat 2500a that they could post or email me so I can figure out what kind of motor controls and other hookups are available on the thing.

I'm thinking of buying one to upgrade my analog big dish setup, but need to know if it will control the actuator motor ( among other things)

It would be real nice if these sat reciever manufacturers would post installation manuals on their websites .

I dont know of any DVB units that will drive a BUD without the use of a special box called a VBOX I think about $70.
If your Analog unit will still turn the dish you can just use it to turn the dish and loop thru the 2500 or use a 12volt switch so you can still utilize both the analog and DVB unit.
v-box-11_2.jpg

Copy%20of%202300A-back-1.jpg

How's this?
http://www.kusat.com/go.php?path=/mpeg2/2500a.php

RLDSL said:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts