Pansat 2500

Status
Please reply by conversation.

BrettTRay

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 16, 2004
'Bama
I got a Pansat 2500A from a friend who was using it to hack Dish and BEV. I took it home and reset the receiver to get rid of the Dish and BEV stuff. I've been looking around different sites and read where they make fake Pansat boxes. Does anyone know how to tell if mine is fake. Does it really matter if its not made by pansat and is a fake.

all receivers will work for legal FTA

I hate to say this, but sometimes there are some old hacker software that actually makes a box a little better. I found an old version for my KUSat 2600 that gave it USALS capability (the factory is 1.2). Didnt get me anything I shouldnt have had :)
I have resorted back to the factory software because I don't need a motor function anymore :)

Its kind of funny how I got the 2500A. About 4 months ago, the guy had it and he was getting all the Dish and BEV channels. One day it got hit and stopped showing the channels. He said that all he has to do is go up the road and get it "fixed". I told him that there is now way to do it anymore and he believed me so he gave it to me free!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts