PC Mag Reviews 922 - Gives it Editor's Choice Award

Good review. They should mention that the 922 is a lease and the price you are paying is the upfront lease cost where as the Tivo price is a purchase. Obviously the 922 is better but so many people think they own the device if they have to pay $$$ for it.

true but i bet they don't outright sell them because as with all new technology they can be buggy / undependable. I'm sure a customer would be much happier to hear "lets replace that for you" more than "even if you didn't break it.......... you bought it."

edit: all said though... the 922 is a revolution for satellite TV and thus, a beautiful thing :)

true but i bet they don't outright sell them because as with all new technology they can be buggy / undependable. I'm sure a customer would be much happier to hear "lets replace that for you" more than "even if you didn't break it.......... you bought it."

edit: all said though... the 922 is a revolution for satellite TV and thus, a beautiful thing :)

Want to buy a 922? check EBay.;)

DISH Network ViP 922 (1.02 TB) Receiver - eBay (item 300456521063 end time Aug-23-10 14:28:42 PDT)

Here's another place.;)

DISH Network Vip 922 High-Definition MPEG4 Dual Output HDTV DVR Satellite Receiver (Vip922) - DISH Network - VIP922 -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)