Peacock TV

K

klang

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 4, 2003
Colorado Springs, CO
The Lost Symbol was the third book in the series. If you liked it, you might also like The da Vinci Code and Angels & Demons. I personally did not like Inferno, but that is also a Robert Langdon story.
I did watch both recently on Peacock. I prefer Tom Hanks in the role but I suppose he is too old now. Inferno isn't on Peacock for some reason, I may rent it from Amazon eventually.

Bruce

Bruce

That is my dog Bender.
Supporting Founder
Nov 29, 2003
I did watch both recently on Peacock. I prefer Tom Hanks in the role but I suppose he is too old now. Inferno isn't on Peacock for some reason, I may rent it from Amazon eventually.
The movies were produced by Sony, that means Universal/NBC/Comcast has to get the rights to show it on Peacock.

Reactions: TheKrell
mackie99

mackie99

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 28, 2007
Sunny Southern California
If you watch Inferno don't ever read the book. They change the ending for some reason.

Reactions: klang and ncted
ncted

ncted

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 4, 2004
Durham, NC
If you watch Inferno don't ever read the book. They change the ending for some reason.
Pretty sure the studio or the director found the actual stakes weren't high enough in the book at the end of the day.