Petition to Move Forum

Purogamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2005
Mentor, Ohio
Since sony says the HD era doesn't start until ps3 anyways (heh), and considering how many guys play games but may not be able to find this buried forum, I propose it to be moved to the Pub Members area. Not closed off to general members, but right under the chit chat club would be great.

It's not really about high def. gaming anyways, it's about everything it seems. I can understand how a gaming forum can spiral out of control quickly, so if that happens perhaps it could be moved to pub-members only, but I'd like to see more people get in on the next gen of gaming. 2006 is going to be a huge year for gaming and the more people we have, the more fun it will be.

I guess we "sign" or stamp or something, so consider this my signature. I'm sure a PM to scott would just get it done but this could be more fun...

I've seen 360 topics in the chit chat club so I just feel it would be better off in that part of the site. I'd understand if it was pub-only from a server-abuse standpoint it could create, but I just don't feel it's solely about high def gaming, and doesn't really fit down here...

I have no doubt it would be as popular, if not moreso, than the sports section...Look at our audience...

I agree.

You really have to look for this forum. There is a lot of good info posted here.

It seems we 3 are the main users here.

i agree if it was up toward the top it would get more hits. i have not heard anything else from scott on his decision to move it up.

there are more than three of us that view the forum, posting maybe not, but if other members would like to see this moved, ASKING for it to happen would be the best thing to help out.

We will be doing some shuffling after the new year.

I want to see some expansion of our gaming area including the formation of a SatelliteGuys gaming community.

Lots going on at the moment getting ready for CES. :D

lol at nobody wanting to be president...

<smirks>

I haven't been here for 2 days and I see a lot of more important things going on. I'd like to see it moved but don't feel it's urgent.

Oddly enough, while i've played videogames for 20+ years, I have no interest in any of the games on the site...Don't even know what's here to be honest, I just don't care...

I am a huge video game fan and directv tivo fan. I signed up to this forum because of the D* forums. I had NO IDEA that this forum even existed, it is VERY well hidden. If I had know it had existed before, I would have definitely been here alot earlier. I agree, you guys have got to move this forum else where....

I don't think we need to suddenly get 50 new posts a day in here to prove to scott it belongs, Just do what we do, people will chime in now that they can actually find it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts