Please explain to me...

RisingForce

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 17, 2009
OH
Ive been a Dish Nework customer since 1998. The last 6-8 months I have noticed that not ONE single one of my autopayments have been identical. I havent changed any programming,,, Its just that one one bill it may say $78.99, but the amount charged to my creditcard says $67.99 or something like that,, which then makes the next bill $88.99 and then they charge me $72.99,,,
Why is it so hard for Dish to have a set amount (plus taxes etc) EACH MONTH,,,It used to be that way before, but now its rather frustrating to have a different bill everytime,...
I can understand a bill that is +/- $5 each time,, but $10-$15 up and down EACH month is very annoying,,,,

Am I the only one experiencing this??? Is there a reason when your bill is $75.99 that your card only gets charged $67.99 and not the full amount?

How does DirectTv do their billing..

Any and all helpful info will be highly appreciated

:up

mine doesn't fluxuate, has been the same (except for this new one because of the price change) for the last year, so not sure the reason for yours to be.

here's four of my bills ,,, Why is it that when I have AUTO PAY, they dont charge what the BALANCE is? this makes the next month bill go up or down based on what they charge,, and results in my bill gettin effed up
bill.jpg

I don't know if RisingForce has any promotional credits or anything, but there have been a few times on my bill that the credits get "out of sync" with the billing cycle. Therefore, one month you may have two credits.

Mine has been doing that from time to time.

The problem is the timing when they applied my $10 loyalty credit.

All the credits and credit card auto pay are done on the same day and depending on whether the CCD autopay goes on first or the loyalty credit goes on first it can effect the way the bill is paid.

If the loyalty credit goes on first then the autopay is reduced by $10 and they do not charge my credit card for the full last month bill, but that leaves me $10 short the next billing cycle.

After a couple of months of this I called and complained and the CSR adjusted the timing of the credit so it falls after the auto pay - so far so good, but I'm keeping my eye on it.

My bill changes every other month because of credits also. About every 2 months I email CEO to find out why my 12 mo HD credit and 12 mo 250 credit disappears (I am only about 6 mo into each).

CEO takes a look and reapplies and they show up for 2 billing cycles....:confused:

well I checked with billing,
they said it is cause of credit I get, but if they give me a credit of $15 , then my next bill starts of with a balance of $15, which defeats the whole purpose of the credit....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)