Polk LSiM Home Theater Speaker System - Review

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Link

polk-lsim-fig1-lg.jpg

polk-lsim-fig9-lg.jpg

had the pleasure of reviewing Polk's less expensive RTiA range a few years ago. While I was very impressed with those speakers, I was even more impressed with the LSiM line. For everything the RTiA speakers did well, the LSiMs did it better: deeper and more accurate bass, more extended and airy treble, a smoother yet more accurate midrange, better musicality and life, increased soundstage width and depth, and improved imaging. Overall build quality was also noticeably superior, as it should be given the price difference. However, the biggest difference between the two lines is that when listening to the LSiM system I felt like I was hearing a well-executed, no compromises, high-end design, not just a system that sounded amazing for its price point. This is the type of speaker system that will grow with you as the quality of your source components progresses. While I can't say that this system is cheap, if you want a serious dosage of what high-end audio is all about Polk's LSiM series could be just what the doctor ordered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)