POLL: 921 Owners - Please participate

M

Mainstreet

Thread Starter
Satellite Guru
Supporting Founder
Oct 4, 2003
281
0
Texas
POLL: 105 SuperDISH Problem - 921 Owners - Please participate

We are needing to find out who has a 921 hooked up to a SuperDISH. So far we haven't heard of a 921 user who has a 921 connected to a 105 SuperDISH that is locking on to all 105 channels. Please select one of the above choices.
 
M

Mainstreet

Thread Starter
Satellite Guru
Supporting Founder
Oct 4, 2003
281
0
Texas
Surely there are more than 30 - 921 owners on this forum. Please vote if you have one. Thanks!
 
O

ocaddict

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 5, 2004
298
0
Atlanta
Mainstreet said:
Surely there are more than 30 - 921 owners on this forum. Please vote if you have one. Thanks!

Not many folks are willing to dish out a grand for a sat receiver my friend. Least not many that I know.
 
M

Mainstreet

Thread Starter
Satellite Guru
Supporting Founder
Oct 4, 2003
281
0
Texas
ocaddict said:
Not many folks are willing to dish out a grand for a sat receiver my friend. Least not many that I know.

I know of at least 90 that would LOVE to do just that!
 
M

Mainstreet

Thread Starter
Satellite Guru
Supporting Founder
Oct 4, 2003
281
0
Texas
It looks like the new software update (146) fixed the problem. If anyone is still having a problem locking onto the 105 satellite after the update, please post here.
 
beast37799

beast37799

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Mainstreet said:
It looks like the new software update (146) fixed the problem. If anyone is still having a problem locking onto the 105 satellite after the update, please post here.
thats all well and good but no software helps those who dont have the hardware :no
 

Similar threads

kokomogator
Replies
15
Views
2K
SimpleSimon
SimpleSimon
John Corn
Replies
1
Views
1K
KKlare
KKlare
L
Replies
20
Views
3K
MikeD-C05
MikeD-C05
P
Replies
5
Views
1K
dgarlandut
D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Top