Presidential Debate?

Will Voom broadcast the Pesidential Debates in HD like they did with the Conventions?

I loved how Voom had dedicated 24/7 coverage of the DNC and RNC Conventions in HD on channel 999 (might have also been on HDNews Channel 100, I forget). Does anyone know if they will be doing the same thing for the upcoming Presidential Debates? My college is having a "debate watch" tomorrow night, but I'll stay home instead if I can watch it in HD.

topicsmerged.png

you'd think since this debate is being carried on so many channels that an HD feed would be available, but at this point it's very unlikely. And since HDNet doesn't have it I'm sure it's not, cause if it was they'd show it.

Well, there was no HD coverage. But, considering they argued over the height of the podiums and the soles of their shoes, the campaigns probably thought the HD would show Americans a little too true of a picture of the candidates. Didn't matter in the end anyway though, my local OTA networks had a great picture and Kerry won the debate within the first ten minutes when Bush had to correct himself after messing up and accidentally calling Osama Bin Laden Saddam Hussein [bnl107 puts flame-suit on...].

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts