This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

problem with epix on xbox 360

moviemax

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 30, 2005
i got the epix app for my xbox 360 and you have to go the epix site to get the 6 digit activation code. I logged into my dish account and got an error message. i emailed epix about it. is anyone else having the same issue?

How was problem fixed? I still have the problem after trying a dozen different codes..

How was problem fixed? I still have the problem after trying a dozen different codes..

Ditto! Still having issues using EPIX on my Xbox. Problem is definitely not fixed! I tweeted those guys over there and they are aware of the problems people are having. I hope they resolve it soon, because I can't wait to try it out.

jwortiz said:
Ditto! Still having issues using EPIX on my Xbox. Problem is definitely not fixed! I tweeted those guys over there and they are aware of the problems people are having. I hope they resolve it soon, because I can't wait to try it out.

I don't know if this is a good sign or a bad sign, but the Epix website won't even give me a code now, just shows "XXXXXX".

I could never get it to work. It kept asking for the code over and over. I would get a new code until it said I had no slots left. Still doesn't work.

digiblur said:
I could never get it to work. It kept asking for the code over and over. I would get a new code until it said I had no slots left. Still doesn't work.

You can de-authorize all your xbox authorization, but its still not working.

I finally got mine to work and it runs fine.. I think they were having server issues the other day you might have to get another code now but it should be working..