problem with epix on xbox 360

moviemax

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 30, 2005
i got the epix app for my xbox 360 and you have to go the epix site to get the 6 digit activation code. I logged into my dish account and got an error message. i emailed epix about it. is anyone else having the same issue?

How was problem fixed? I still have the problem after trying a dozen different codes..

Ditto! Still having issues using EPIX on my Xbox. Problem is definitely not fixed! I tweeted those guys over there and they are aware of the problems people are having. I hope they resolve it soon, because I can't wait to try it out. :)

jwortiz said:
Ditto! Still having issues using EPIX on my Xbox. Problem is definitely not fixed! I tweeted those guys over there and they are aware of the problems people are having. I hope they resolve it soon, because I can't wait to try it out. :)

I don't know if this is a good sign or a bad sign, but the Epix website won't even give me a code now, just shows "XXXXXX".

I could never get it to work. It kept asking for the code over and over. I would get a new code until it said I had no slots left. Still doesn't work.

digiblur said:
I could never get it to work. It kept asking for the code over and over. I would get a new code until it said I had no slots left. Still doesn't work.

You can de-authorize all your xbox authorization, but its still not working.

I finally got mine to work and it runs fine.. I think they were having server issues the other day you might have to get another code now but it should be working..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts