Problems with Dish Website Sling Viewing?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Anyone having any luck watching via the DISH Network website?

When I go and connect I see it saying Connected via TCP, then it says Authenticating WV Stream and it just sits there for a long time before giving me an error message.

I can watch fine though on my iPhone.

Anyone else having this issue?

Yup I did all day yesterday too. I guess dish is turning into apple to many people installing 922's in the next few days crashing there system.

Not here... This is what I see when I try to watch... (Again I connect and watch fine on my ipod and ipad.)

Attachments

• sling.jpg
    sling.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 207
  • sling2.jpg
    sling2.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 203
Looks like its a dish6.sling.com problem.

What stinks is I cant go to dish12.sling.com or dish2.sling.com etc to watch, if I try it takes me to dish.sling.com again and after I log in it takes me back to dish6.

I am working with Sling on the issue now... Keep reporting any issues you may have related to this issue.

Also the dish site for remote viewing will not let me hit the remote or watch it full screen or go from SD to HD. it is very buggy.

Got my 922 slinging on the site with decent success. I am able to stream in SD, but HD performance is not good. I only have 1MB upstream so it looks like I will be upgrading.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)