Program remote to control 2 722 Tv2

mfoster711

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 8, 2010
College Station, Tx
I have two 722 DVRs, one in the living room and one in my office. I have the TV2 out for both DVRs being fed into my bedroom on different channels. I can easily switch channels on the TV in my bedroom to choose which DVR I want to watch. There is one problem with this setup, I have to use two different remotes.

Is there any way to program a remote to control either 722 DVR?

The UHF remotes can only control one tv2 output at a time and the aux button can be set to do a receiver via IR only. You can do what I do, which is to re-address the sat button to match whatever is on the other receiver, and then re-address to go back. Think you may find its easier to just use two remotes.

The UHF remotes can only control one tv2 output at a time and the aux button can be set to do a receiver via IR only. .
That would work if you got the IR TO UHF converter for the 722 that would be controlled by the AUX button

Hey there, mfoster711! I saw your post and would like to help. Are you trying to work two different receivers independently with one single remote? If so, that won't be possible due to the reason that remotes can be addressed to only one receiver, not multiple. If that's not what you're trying to do, let me know a bit more in detail and I would glad to offer further assistance.

Hope that helps!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts