promo code 111 with rebate

jrollins

Original poster
Dec 22, 2004
hey I am new to this site but I am thinking of getting the sporster using the 111 promo code which would make it $49.99 and I was wondering if anyone knows that if I was to use the promo code and buy it would I be able to also get the $30.00 rebate that they are offering through december 31st. Aslo I was wondering if anyone could tell me there feelings on the sporster.

Last question I was wondering how often sirius changes there codes?

I am pretty sure you can not buy it for $49 and then also use the $30 rebate, but you could always try it. The worst that can happen is they deny the rebate.

Sportster

The Sirius Sportster is the hottest seller for Sirius. There are reviews on Siriusbackstage and the Big Box retailer sites like Circuit City and Crutchfield. :D

Hi,

The codes change constantly and are usually posted here, somewhere.

Promo code # 1034 gets you a free Kenwood System, but you have to sign up (prepay) for a year. I don't know anything about the system.

Good luck!

bennygon said:
Hi,

The codes change constantly and are usually posted here, somewhere.

Promo code # 1034 gets you a free Kenwood System, but you have to sign up (prepay) for a year. I don't know anything about the system.

Good luck!

Most of these promos will require a pre-paid 1 year subscription. The Kenwood FM mod unit is about a year old and the other Kenwood was Sirius' first plug and play. I still have on in my wife's car. She loves it. Different style from the other PNP's, a much lower profile. I think the code "111" is a good deal.

thanks very much for everyones input. I just ordered the sporster for 49.99.
thanks very much. I am glad that I found out by searching the net before I paid for this information on ebay.
thanks very much for everyones help! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)