Question on the view from my apt for Dish

slingshot

Original poster
Sep 22, 2004
Hello guys!

I'm considerating getting Dish but I'm a bit worried about the the available views from the balcony of my apartment.

My balcony points to the west, and from the railing looking staight at the southern sky, I can almost see the whole thing, but the lower left side of the view is a bit obstructed by my apartment building (my apartment is on the northwest corner of the building). The sky to the southwest doesn't have any obstructions.

Do you guys think I can get Dish with the available views? My zip code is 68516.

Thanks in advance!

Your best bet is to go ahead and schedule the install. If you can't get a clear line-of-sight, Dish won't charge you anything. At least that's what they told me when I voiced the same concern before placing my order.

From what is SOUNDS like you ay be ok. there is some elevation to consider too so it may clear the building. Go ahead and sch. the install and if they cant the 50.00 will be refunded anyway.

Thank you all for your replies!

Do you guys think I'd be better off scheduling an installatoin directly with Dish Network or with my local dealer?

Thanks again!

slingshot said:
Thank you all for your replies!

Do you guys think I'd be better off scheduling an installatoin directly with Dish Network or with my local dealer?

Thanks again!

From stories Ive heard... Ide go with Dish if you are going to do the lease plan. If you go with a local dealer they may slap you with a 1 year contract independant of dish

The local installer MAY try to slap a contract on you even if you order directly through Dish. Read the paperwork. In consideration of the installer's time, maybe even ask about it up front.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts