Quick help!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jself1982

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 15, 2006
South Carolina
Well not an emergency, but can you use a Dish 300, w/ DishPro LNB to get 129? Where as 129 has a poor signal on D1000. If so, what is the way I could make this thing work, my zip is 29642, and there is no skew on this dish mount, but there is elevation markings, however I can make this dish do what it needs to do to be turned and angled to get 129 if this is possible. Thanks. :)

Yes, it will work fine. If you're looking to improve a D1000 install, just yank the DP-Dual from the 1000 and mount it on the D300 (or even better, a D500 with I-adapter from DishStore.net). Now just "stretch" the jumper that runs between the two D1000 LNBs and you're done.

How would I angle this Dish 300 to get 129, does it have to be sideways like the D1000 or what? I need to know the elevation as well.

By "sideways" he's referring to the skew, which is unnecessary with a single circular LNBF. The skew is necessary on the dishes with multiple LNBFs because the elevations for each satellite are different, one side higher than the other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)