recording stern - automatic record button

broms

Original poster
Jan 19, 2006
I have triet to record howard in the morning ,when I get up, on 101 " join the revolution" but when I hit record button it says ...waitng for next song .... which doesn't happen until 4 hours later.
I have set the minimum song length to none but it still doesn't work. How come I can't hit record and just have it start recording? Is it because its a rebroadcast? I don't want to wait for the next song if it's a twenty minute talk radio show or a 4 hour talk radio show that I just tuned to. Anyone have any suggestions?

I know that I can hear the show on 100 and its broken down into parts but i'm curios about turning to any channel and just recording on the fly without waiting. When I try to record howard by leaving my computer on overnight its usually very buggy and doesn't record or occasionally reverts to sirius channel 01

any info would be helpful

broms

broms said:
I have triet to record howard in the morning ,when I get up, on 101 " join the revolution" but when I hit record button it says ...waitng for next song .... which doesn't happen until 4 hours later.
I have set the minimum song length to none but it still doesn't work. How come I can't hit record and just have it start recording? Is it because its a rebroadcast? I don't want to wait for the next song if it's a twenty minute talk radio show or a 4 hour talk radio show that I just tuned to. Anyone have any suggestions?
I know that I can hear the show on 100 and its broken down into parts but i'm curios about turning to any channel and just recording on the fly without waiting. When I try to record howard by leaving my computer on overnight its usually very buggy and doesn't record or occasionally reverts to sirius channel 01
any info would be helpful
broms

Usually, the "perfect Trax" option will make this happen, as TimeTrax thinks the track is already in progress (as it most likely is) and then waits for the next song/artist change.

I turn this feature off, it normally causes more trouble than its worth when recording talk radio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)