regional news networks

mikedz4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2004
Will dish or direct ever carry news networks like Ohio News Network, Pennsylvania cable network, Pittsburgh cable news channel, cltv,etc?

Maybe they could put them in a seperate regional news package for people who want them?

if they ever carried them, they would probably be put on spotbeams for the local markets as to not waste bandwidth

The first two I use to get on free to air. Then ONN went internet based. PCN still up there :)

no what I mean its supplied to the different cable co's via IP internet and fibre

they use to be up on KU Band satellite

no just parts of it were online

I liked it for the replays fo the various Ohio news stations newscasts (they usually showed Columbus, Cleveland and Cincy station...I think it was Columbus 10 (who owns ONN) and WEWS Cincy. I forget the Cleveland station

Will dish or direct ever carry news networks like Ohio News Network, Pennsylvania cable network, Pittsburgh cable news channel, cltv,etc?

Maybe they could put them in a seperate regional news package for people who want them?

The only ones I know of is the Super Stations which is KTLA-Los Angeles/WPIX-New York/WSBK-Boston/WWOR-New Jersey/KWGN-Denver.$7. for all 5 or $2. a piece ala cart.:)

i know it would be nice to watch columbus news and they have live news at like 7 and 10pm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts