Reminder: This Monday the world Famous Charlie Chat!

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Charlie Chat
Charlie Chat stars DISH Network founder and CEO, Charlie Ergen and co-founder Jim DeFranco, Senior Executive Vice President. Charlie and Jim discuss new developments, programming and products at DISH Network and also answer viewer question.

Charlie Chat::
Monday,
September 12th, 2005
9:00 p.m. ET**
Channel 101

Will there be breaking news that comes down the pipe line?:clap :bow or will it be another dud:deadhorse ??? Come join us in our chat room to have some fun!! As we all Celebrate Dish's BIG 25@party :bday !!! Hope to see you there!!! :)

I thought everyone looked forward to a Charlie Chat so that they could complain what a waste a time it was because there wasn't any new information or they didn't talk about subject X or what a fool or how cheap Charlie Ergen is. Of course it was worth it because of the Chat Room. Maybe, just maybe it will be different this month.

So the power suddenly goes out this morning for no reason...Heard a noticable pop outside...whole apt. building out...

About an hour later it's back on...E* reciever wants to do it's "Ok let's turn on...Nah, gotcha" game again, over and over and over...So it looks like no chat for me, no nothing for 3 days if it's like normal...

...and right on schedule too...Before every chat it goes out anymore...

Purogamer said:
So the power suddenly goes out this morning for no reason...Heard a noticable pop outside...whole apt. building out...

About an hour later it's back on...E* reciever wants to do it's "Ok let's turn on...Nah, gotcha" game again, over and over and over...So it looks like no chat for me, no nothing for 3 days if it's like normal...

...and right on schedule too...Before every chat it goes out anymore...

Because we all know that Dish is punishing your apartment complex for not all having Dish. Maybe someone in the building next to yours can record it and then you can see it!

Oh my, another Charlie Chat. Another action packed episode of disinformation, lies and obfuscation. I can hardly wait. I better cancel my next chemotherapy session so I don't miss it. :D

MONDAY NIGHT?!?!??! Theres this important other thing going on monday night, MNF!!! A great game too, falcons eagles rematch. Oh well guess I will have to record it. Too bad I wont be able to chat it up with you guys cuz I'll have a room full of football fans :(

Maybe I can sneak upstairs during commericials to see whats up, and if I won any prizes hehehehe :p

HokieEngineer said:
MONDAY NIGHT?!?!??! Theres this important other thing going on monday night, MNF!!! A great game too, falcons eagles rematch. Oh well guess I will have to record it. Too bad I wont be able to chat it up with you guys cuz I'll have a room full of football fans :

Same here. During football season, if he wants to improver his ratings, Charlie should start the chat an hour earlier.

Or air replays all night long like normal people would do. They know monday night is a hotbed of television, there's no real reason that they don't replay it until thursday night, and then again on saturday morning. It should re-air every 3 hours the week after a chat...We can live without the remote tips...

oh my f'n god, it'll take about 2 minutes to talk about nfl network and cstv, how much ass-kissing are they gonna be doing for the other 118 minutes...Every down some pepto before tuning in...

Even if they give every detail to MPEG-4, New HD content, pricing structures for everything, etc...That wouldn't fill half an hour...

Wow, i'm just at a loss to what loads of BS we're gonna have to sit through...Thank god I won't be watching and can just catch the chat recap tomorrow morning...

high expectations always means a let down (from the Charlie Chat history archive :D )...Very low expectations will at least not dissapoint... ;)

The fact we're ruminating on the Chat belies some amount of hope, right? Right?

I say, keep the hope alive!!!

(And give us UHD.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)