Repeating Planner Entry?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

astrossuperfan

Baseball Junkie
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 30, 2004
H-town, Tejas
Is there a way to have the planner programmed for all episodes of a show so I don't have to redo it every couple of days?

I'm trying to setup my tivo (even though it doesn't work yet :mad: ) with my voom box so i can manually record stuff.

Any help is appreciated!

astrossuperfan said:
Is there a way to have the planner programmed for all episodes of a show so I don't have to redo it every couple of days?

I'm trying to setup my tivo (even though it doesn't work yet :mad: ) with my voom box so i can manually record stuff.

Any help is appreciated!

Feature not available as of yet.

I've been asking for this for 4 months. It bothers me to no end that I can't set my Voom box to sync with my DVD/HDD recorder automatically each week. VCR's have been doing this for 20 years. It would seem to be an easy, programing fix, but then again I'm in marketing, what do I know about programming :)

I went on vacation last week and couldn't record half my shows because the programming guide only runs 1- 2 1/2 days in advance. there may not be enough memory to load more programing guide info, but you don't need any programming info if you simply want to tell the Voom box to turn to channel 201 every Sunday at 9PM. I just don't get why this is such a problem? !!!!!

Is there a plan to make 'Power On' the default? I don't leave my box on 24/7 and if I forget about a timer (for recording) and don't change it, I miss the recording.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)