REPORT: Battlestar Galactica Series Greenlighted

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobMurdoch

Playing XBoxOne SeriesX/Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 12, 2003
Brielle, NJ
http://www.syfyportal.com/article.php?id=1225

Take this for what it is worth.................

Ransack said:
Is SciFi going to re-run the mini series. I missed part 2...

Keep looking for it. I'm sure they will eventually, but if you get stuck let me know. I still have it on my 721 and can record it for you if you get stuck.

Thanks for the offer....i am surprised they are not replaying it over the next 2 months. I had part 1 on PVR and finally decided to watch it last night. I must say it was extremely well done.

Ransack said:
Thanks for the offer....i am surprised they are not replaying it over the next 2 months. I had part 1 on PVR and finally decided to watch it last night. I must say it was extremely well done.

If you liked part 1, you're gonna love part 2. The first half hour of Part 1 was actually the weakest for me (the stupid space station scene and Six's sex scene where her spine started to glow...... um there's a good way to find the hidden cylons..... film them all having sex and you can root them all out.......)

Then once the bombs started dropping it kicks into gear.

Keep an eye out for the show and let me know if you need a copy.

This is an excellent rumor and hopefully it becomes reality. I liked the first two parts and still have them in my 721 soon to be archive unto DVD's. It will be great!

Sean,

What equipment and method do you use to archive to DVD from your 721 (and waht format do you use?)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)