Reunion Broadcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crastlepepper

Original poster
Apr 7, 2007
Little Rock
I am a newly registered member (today). I am also a C-Band pioneer, and was very active in the industry in the beginning of the C-Band days, working with Coop and many others. Talking with Coop this week he mentioned that the C-Band Reunion is going to be broadcast live here (on the Sat Guys site). I will not be able to be in Atlanta and I want to be sure and not miss it. Can anyone tell me when (exactly) it will be broadcast, and how I would go about receiving it? Thanks for any help.

Yes wait for Scott to reply and check the front page this week, if no reply ask again.

Sorry for the delay in answering I was working all weekend on the encoder PC which will be used to bring you the Pioneers Event.

The event will be next Friday April 20th and the show is scheduled to start at 7:00PM (Actually 7:10pm)

Thanks Scott! I'm new here, will there be a link on the home page to click on, or will I have to navigate somewhere to find it? Thanks again. Larry

Retransmission rights please?

Scott: I'd love to carry the audio of the webcast live on the W0KIE Sat. Radio Network... who do I need to get permission from to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Brad Clark
W0KIE PD - Telstar (or whatever it's called nowadays) 6 xpdr1 6.2/6.8
bradc944@comcast.net

If anyone can give the OK to retransmission of audio, please eMail Pat at dishnut-p@pacbell.net ASAP so we can adjust schedules to fit the 'cast in, THANKS AGAIN!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Signatures

News Article Posts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)